Dec 14, 2011

So many dreams recently.

My father and I were waiting for a bus. I was too tired and couldn't see clearly - it was a dream after all. The bus came but I flagged it down too late, and my father too failed to see it arrive. It left. I felt like a failure in front of my father, but at the same time I felt ashamed of him.

I was trying to climb down from a tower. I couldn't find the way I came from and so had to retrace my steps. I went up again and took some new paths which only made it worse - I wasn't any closer getting down and now I forgot too how to return from the new way. I didn't know where to go anymore and was hanging from a ladder rung thousands of feet in the air. If all else fails I'd jump, I told myself. And then I woke up bathed in sweat and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment